Thursday, March 21, 2013

Strolling astrology sites

I read my astrology everyday. Sometimes even up to 3 times a day. I find that it's like reading tea leaves. I go through the day, then as an obstacle comes up, I stop and go back to read the astrological forecast to see if what is happening was predicted and then I read into it to see how the obstacle will unfold. My favorite sites are: www.jessicaadams.com, she has daily, weekly, monthly and yearly forecasts and then I also like www.astrolgyzone.com. Susan Miller is quite good with her monthly forecasts. And then I like www.frankpilkington.com. His voice is more brief and too the point, which I like. But then again, I like all their writing styles. I also read Holiday Mathis' horoscope on www.creators.com. If only they knew they had such influence over my life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment