Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Angry Little Asian Girl is going to be a TV show!

Yes, it's happening! Angry Little Asian Girl is going to be an animated television show! It's been a long road and, I mean a really long, a decade plus long road. But I am happy to announce that ALAG will be on the new Asian-American pop cable network MNET. It's a new network, and not carried by all carriers, but I get it on Time Warner.  Here's the MNET USA website: http://www.mnetamerica.com/. I'm writing all 12 fifteen minute episodes and the animation team is small and tight. I'll post more pics as production goes. The show is slated to launch in late fall of 2012. That's around the corner! So I gotta get back to work! Bye!

4 comments:

  1. This makes me so happy! Congratulations, and I look forward to seeing this soon! :) -Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait! I've *heart*ed ALAG for, like, forever! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! so excited for the animated show! congratulations!

    btw, are you going to be at Comic-Con in San Diego this year again? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope we'd get it here in Canada!

    P.S. Please make plush dolls (especially Princess Deborah) again.

    ReplyDelete