Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Being aimless is sometimes good...

Today, working is hard. Writing is not coming to me. Therefore, I'm blogging to give myself the feeling like I am doing something productive. That said, I have been writing a lot lately. But today, I have accomplished nothing. Wanna know why? Because I'm procrastinating by surfing the internet, shopping for my son's 5th birthday party, paying bills, checking facebook. But I guess I am allowed mindless time so that I can let my brain stew. Actually, yes, that's true! Just as I was driving, I saw a girl crossing the street and she was texting on her phone. And I thought, "where would we be without our fingers?" -> "middle fingers" -> "Kim's middle fingers"-> "an idea!" You see, being aimless is good. Okay, now I just need to get that idea into a funny comic strip... ah dang, c'mon work mojo, make me focused! (but the clock says 4:43 pm. It's so close to quitting time...)

1 comment:

  1. Lela.. I like your post too much...like direct from heart..U know what I usually do the same like u I enjoy my small events and that make me happy...

    ReplyDelete