Monday, December 19, 2011

Happy NEW Year!

I love the end of the year and the coming of the NEW year! It means it's time to take stock of what you've accomplished and assess where you want to be in the coming year. I am admittedly, an ambitious person. And well, having kids kinda side-tracked my ambition. BUT, they did not squash it. I want to get back to what I was doing before kids, and that means I was acting a lot and I was trying to get an animated show based on ALG on TV. I was really on a roll acting wise before I got pregnant. But alas, I wanted to have a family and I didn't want to regret not having kids. So I decided with my husband, that it was time. And I hardly worked in acting during the 5.5 years I was pregnant, nursing, sleep-deprived and then deciding it was time to have a second to do it all over again. Well now the second child is now almost 2, and I'm done having kids. (I can't handle more than 2, hats off to the moms and dads that have more.) Anyhow, I've now gone back to acting class. And it's like turning on the lights to a darkened room. And my ambition to get an animated show has been re-awakened. It's time ladies and gentlemen for me to make my resolutions, and these 2 things are part of them! I hope you too will rise to your challenges and make your goals come true. Happy New Year and may all your dreams come true in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment