Monday, January 3, 2011

2011, a new start

Happy New Year! So I begin each year by cleaning, but I haven't had the chance to clean yet because this holiday season was so busy with festivities. It was fun, but I'm tired! Plus, with baby# 2 being 10 months old, and my older boy turning almost 4, it takes a long time to accomplish anything let alone get out of the house! My resolution this year is to work more. I spent 2009 through 2010 being pregnant and then adjusting to life with another baby and an active toddler. I am so blessed to have had the precious baby time, but I do miss working at the pace I used to go at before kids. So now that baby #2 is about to turn 1, I'm ready to get back to what I was doing before. I hope 2011 is a good year for us all, and cheers to all the folks out there who want to work more! Let's make this year a year of all the things we want come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment