Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sanrio on Sunday

I checked out the Sanrio 50th anniversary. It was pretty cool to see the characters I grew up loving. I loved Little Twin Stars and My Melody. Gosh, I wished I had saved my stuff from back then! Oh well. I was a kid, what did I know? Anyway, I loved the art exhibit. All the different artists who incorporated HK into their style was pretty cool. The whole thing was super cute and fun. It's only here until the 21st. Check it out before it leaves. And arm yourself with some cash. parking is $10, and you need tickets to do anything fun. And there's a pop-up shop. I didn't go in the shop because there was a long line. Hmmm, maybe I'll go again before it leaves...

Sanrio is celebrating 50 years! I'm gonna check out the Small Gift Los Angeles Festival from November 12-21, 2010 at the Santa Monica Barker Hangar 3021 Airport Avenue, Santa Monica, CA 90405. http://sanrio.com/smallgift/la/


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment