Sunday, May 16, 2010

fried brain

Hi Guys,

I went to the University of Delaware and had a great time. Thanks for inviting me out there UDel. I wish I had a picture to post, but I didn't take pictures. I forgot my camera and my little Canon is possessed. It gets stuck in video mode when it should be camera and vice versa, so I just get annoyed with it and don't use it much. I could have used my cell phone, but alas I forgot. My brain is fried. Having a 3 year old and a 2 month old is making my brain get haywired. I don't know how moms of 2 or more do it. Seriously, juggling small kids with working is hard. And my sweet husband who took care of baby and toddler while I was gone for 2 nights while I traveled, he deserves a medal. I'm going to rest my head now. (I realize some of you will be reading this during the week and not when I write this on Sunday night, but I just may rest my head for the whole week!)

No comments:

Post a Comment