Monday, May 17, 2010

A Fan Letter

HI,
I have always lived up to Asian stereotypes: glasses, brains, etc. I threaten to throw dumplings at my friends and my dinner always consists of rice. A few days ago my classmates and I went on a trip to Banff (that's in Canada if you don't know XD). When I was there we went to a store that sold Tokidoki and Hello Kitty (that's how asian I am!). Inside, I came across the best thing I had ever seen in my life: Angry Kim. I laughed so hard when I saw the t-shirt that said: I was born here, dumbass! I wish I could have purchased the whole store, but I settled with a wallet. My friends and I constantly quote Angry Little Girls now. Thanks for bringing so much laughter to my friends and I. I hope to see more hilarious Angry Kim apparel and comices soon!
Sincerely,
Angry Angel

thanks Angel! xoxo, Lela

No comments:

Post a Comment