Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year, New Beginnings!

Well 2009 has come and gone. I can't believe it. It went so fast! So 2010 should have a lot in store for me. I wanted to let everyone know I'm having my second baby, another son in March. I have a book deadline of March 1, 2010. So I have been working really hard to make sure I finish it all before baby #2 comes along. (I will be very busy with the new baby for sure! Tired, still big and emotional!) When I had our first son in 2007, I was sooo stressed out. So this time, aside from the delivery of the art for my fifth book with Abrams, I'm not going to drive myself to accomplish much else until June. I plan to be at the UCLA book festival in April and I also plan to be at the San Diego Comic Con in late July. So I'll still be out and about. I hope everyone has a great 2010! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment