Sunday, December 7, 2008

I made a facebook page!

So I made a facebook page. I resisted all this time, because I thought it was like the other annoying social network service myspace, but facebook is so much better! It's really much nicer to use. So if you are on facebook, please look up my facebook page. I posted some old old photos on there. Anyway, I'm really happy it's the holidays. We finally got our first Christmas tree. Previous years we never did because we were too jaded and wanted to save a tree and $, but this year, we got a tree for the little dude. But since he is 2, he doesn't quite appreciate it and if bored, he will stand on the boxes of presents and pull the ornaments off and throw them around the living room floor. =0P Sigh, between him and the cat, I don't think this tree will make it! Anyway, I hope you all are enjoying your holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment