Monday, July 28, 2008

San Diego Comic Con was super fun

I had a great time at the Con and was happy to get the chance to meet everyone that came by the autograph table. My family and I went down earlier to make a family vaction out of it. That was fun, but a lot of work. (My kid is my boss ha ha) So being at the Con was my respite from kid needs and tantrums. The Con was an awesome time! I sold out of almost everything I brought. Next time, I'll bring more plush ALAG dolls. Those went quick as well as the other back-to-school goodies. (Don't worry, you can get them at the Sanrio store at your mall or look up your neighborhood store here. And going to the zoo and the aquarium with our little boy was cool. San Diego is a great place. Thanks for all who came out and came by my table. See you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment