Sunday, June 8, 2008

My sneakers!

I cleaned out my closet of things I have not worn forever. I gave away 3 really great pairs of puma sneakers and now I can't stop thinking about them! I put them in a bag to sit for 2 weeks before donating the items. That's my time to make sure I want to part with something because I will always go back in the bag and pull things out. But my husband took the bag and donated it all before my 2 week time period was up. I'm so sad. I can't stop thinking about my sneakers. Red with a white puma stripe and then bright blue with a white puma stripe and a black pair with khaki stripe. Oh well. It's too late now. So I bought 3 more pairs of ballet flats to make up for the loss, but still, they're not the same! I'm angry at fashion and marketing. Why do I even need 6 pairs of sneakers? (I have 3 pairs of chuck taylors I wear all the time.) Ah, I have been brainwashed to need so much stuff. I am going into withdrawals... I miss my sneakers!! =0(

No comments:

Post a Comment