Thursday, April 24, 2008

Sweat shop again

(click on the comic to see the 2nd panel)

I'm making my poor husband do sweat shop again. Not since we were dating has he had to sit and pack ALG stuff. He thought those days were over, but alas, in preparation for the book festival, I have made him work again. I wanted to make button packs and found some candy bags from a local cooking store. So there are 5 buttons in each candy bag and then it has to be sealed with scotch tape. That's what he's doing. They are very colorful and look like little bags of candy! I found an OG box of buttons and since it is spring, I thought it's time to clean. I don't need to hang on to all of it, I am keeping some though. Anyway, thought you guys would like to know we are preparing for the big weekend. See you at the UCLA book festival!

No comments:

Post a Comment