Sunday, December 9, 2007

change your...

This comic is based on the time a college boyfriend gave me some f-ugly shoes because he thought my shoes were too masculine and unattractive. (I wore Doc Martens) So for Christmas, he bought me a pair of the exact same shoes his ex-girlfriend wore all about campus. Might I say I was annoyed? But trying to be a good new girlfriend, I wore the f-ugly shoes around, about 4 times, and they gave me bad blisters. I tossed them in the closet and never looked at them again until I took them back to Nordstroms (they had a "we'll take it back if you bought it here regardless" policy back then) and got a hundred or so bucks. Yeah, that was bad of me, but I was in college and college kids need book money. Anyway, it should have been a sign from the first time I opened the box of shoes, that I should have known he was a lame-o! Hindsight is always 20/20!

No comments:

Post a Comment